Sunday 7 July 2013

SURVIVAL AS THE FIRST RULE OF NATURE






All of us were born kicking, crying and fighting to live from the day of our birth, as the time goes on we become used to the soft life that turn us all into creatures of comfort and finally we come to dislike inconveniences and discomforts, yet everyday now and then I still ask myself, what will happen when we all are faced with a survival situation with its stress inconveniences and discomfort, when the will to live, will becomes most essential specifically when we are rowed out by forces of nature to the stumbling oceans of life.

The experience and knowledge I have gained from my life of soldiering, training and combatant, which am sure must always come to my way, those my stubbornness and constant refusal to give in, to problems and obstacles, must I turn into mental and physical strength for me to endure the tough time.

My always mandate is that I must survive ,in the foreign land I must survive, I will act like the natives, I must feel the area, I must eat their food ,drink water and wine with their kings and friends, still with the thought of my root back in my mind I will live to survive.

Toffs, there is no guilt in survival, cause the living who abandon their chance to survive accomplish nothing, such an act would be the greatest tragedy. We are all born and created to survive no matter our place of our birth, be it in the palace or by the street side ,we all are destined to survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment